Cash Hub Webinar Series
Webinar 4: Adapting to COVID-19 The Use of Cash and Markets in the Red Cross
Register now for a Data and Digital Technology themed RCRCM Cash Hub 4th webinar in the series: "Adapting to COVID19 - The Use of Cash in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement".
This will take place on Wednesday 17th June, at 08:00am Washington/14:00 Geneva/20:00 Kuala Lumpur.
After registering will be emailed the WebEX link and a password that you will need to join the Webinar after registration. Registering for the entire Webinar series is possible filling your preference in Question 7: this will allow you to avoid registration next time, and simply access via the link.
The webinar will explore the links between ongoing investment in preparedness to increase our capacity to deliver a local response, and the ability to harness the potential of tools for data and digital technology.
Examples will be shared from Pakistan, UK and St. Maarten from a wide range of speakers:
- Joseph Oliveros - Cash Transfer Programming Innovations Lead, IFRC
- Muhammad Amin – Program Manager – CTP, Pakistan Red Crescent
- Imran Lodhi – IT/Programme Manager, IFRC, Pakistan
- Peter Mujtaba - Cash Technology & Innovation Lead, British Red Cross
- Jenny Harper – Cash School Manager, British Red Cross
- Fernando Suárez Jiménez - Livelihoods and Cash Delegate, Netherland's Red Cross St. Maarten