05 December 2018
Webinar on the Cash Hub: how to use its platform and join the cash community of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
A webinar took place on 4 December 2018 to help users of the Cash Hub platform navigate through cash resources, tools and training opportunities, and to offer practical guidance on the use of the cash forum and helpdesk for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement .
The recording of the webinar is now available, click here to watch it and learn more about the Cash Hub as well as using its platform and the collaborative workspace that hosts the cash community of the Movement.
The Cash Hub platform has been launched as a global resource for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, to increase its capacity to deliver cash-based assistance across a wide range of operations. It supports a cash community, open to cash practitioners as well all staff and volunteers in the Movement with an interest in cash.
Below you can find the list of speakers that participated in the webinar:
- Introduction by Margarita Griffith (IFRC) and David Peppiatt (BRC, Director of Humanitarian Cash Assistance Programme)
- Cash Hub structure and resources, Stefania Imperia (BRC, Cash Hub Knowledge Manager)
- Training and Development section, Jenny Harper (BRC, Cash and Markets Learning and Development Manager)
- Forum and Helpdesk, Peter Mujtaba (BRC, Cash Technology Analyst)
- Q&A, contribution from Emma Delo (BRC, Technical Team Manager)